Whether in the automotive industry, retail, the service sector, or the digital industry – the world is currently undergoing an accelerated shift in all economic areas. The ongoing coronavirus pandemic in particular is acting as an additional catalyst for the rapid transformation of many business models. Over the past year and a half, it has demanded a fundamental rethink, while at the same time setting a wide range of innovative business ideas and technologies in motion.
A common theme of COVID-19 is that numerous business models and activities have had to move over to the digital realm, forcing companies in many areas to forge new paths, change their priorities, and inject fresh momentum. What should our post-corona world look like and how can we actively help shape it? What role can digitalization play in this and what priorities need to be defined for the future? Or in terms of daily business, how can we reach our customers and offer solutions without being able to personally interact? With the #SettingNewPriorities motto for the digital DMEXCO @home on September 7 and 8, 2021, we want to explore these questions among others and jointly develop specific solutions for a post-corona world.
Sustainability and new work as key topics in the digital industry
A recent survey conducted within the international DMEXCO community revealed what topics are on everyone’s minds and will play an even bigger role in the future in the context of digital working. The issue of sustainability is already extremely important for digital companies, but at the same time there is still a significant amount of potential to be tapped here. In this respect, while 90 percent of those surveyed emphasized the importance of sustainability in their company, there is still plenty of room for improvement when it comes to tangible measures, for example the use of green electricity (27 percent of respondents in Germany, 12 percent internationally) and bike and car sharing options (30 percent of respondents in Germany, 19 percent internationally). Accordingly, 97 percent of the survey participants also think that the issue of sustainability needs to be given even more attention in the future.
On a different note, new working models, such as remote working, have become widely established in the digital industry. While only around a quarter of employees in Germany had the option to work from home at the start of 2021, the proportion of remote workers is now 86 percent among the German DMEXCO community. 65 percent also have access to cloud solutions and mobile hardware, while 44 percent of international companies have already set up open spaces for their employees.
#SettingNewPriorities: DMEXCO @home 2021 with a revamped design
With the interactive platform of DMEXCO @home 2021, we’re giving decision-makers from the digital industry a place to come together and network for the purposes of jointly
- defining the industry’s specific requirements and priorities,
- driving developments and innovations forward, and
- advancing the industry and its digital agenda.
In line with this year’s #SettingNewPriorities motto, Europe’s leading digital marketing & tech event will also feature a completely revamped design:
- Decentralized and smart: The emphasis is on enabling even more intensive interaction and even more focused networking with the global community. New and exciting features, such as the virtual roundtables, provide countless opportunities for an inspiring get-together and create the space for presenting and discussing relevant topics.
- Efficient matchmaking and connecting; Powered by AI, the DMEXCO @home platform suggests suitable contacts for quickly and easily connecting with the right experts and relevant business partners.
- Thanks to a variety of formats, including interactive masterclasses, presentations, and lectures, exhibitors can directly reach a global professional audience with their content and messages. To activate the desired target group as broadly as possible, email and push notifications ensure effective access before, during, and after the event.
- A video-on-demand library for long-term visibility and high-quality lead generation: All the content from a specific conference is available to every participant, thereby further boosting reach and attracting even more attention.
- As a starting point for their conference formats, companies can personalize their profile in order to present themselves and their portfolio, interact with the community around the globe, and track their ROI in detail and in real time using integrated analytical reporting features.
Business, content, and interaction take center stage: DMEXCO @home 2021 will be where tomorrow’s digital business can already be experienced and actively shaped today. Whether you’re a startup, digital agency, or big player in the digital industry – our three basic exhibitor packages, which can be flexibly complemented with a wide range of add-ons, will help you plan and organize your presence just the way you want it.
Join the global community live at the heart of the action: get your ticket now and start exploring the features of DMEXCO @home ahead of September!